Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playing

Hailey loves to play on the bed. why I dont really know. But she will ask to get up there. When i say ask she will be trying to climb up there which is so cute to see and she will be grunting. But she will just roll and lay on the pillows and stand up and lay on the pillows. Say look at me Im so pretty! But i was trying to get a picture of her hair. It is getting s long- you can almost tuck it behind her ear. It is also coming in thinker and darker. Which will be fun I think that the red is going to dispear shortly. sad but i think she is going to be a light bernet.


No comments: