Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, February 23, 2009

Help

So here we are in Cheyenne in a nice warm home but soon to be coming back to Rexburg and were homeless. We want to get back into our old ward- Madison- But i do not think we will be able to get in when school starts. So we are either lookin for a month to month apt so we can wait until we can move into madison (probably in June). Or just another good priced 2 bedroom aptarment that we could live in. Does anyone have any ideas where we can go? Help Help

2 comments:

McKay and Jessica said...

we don't sorry! It doesn't seem like such a long time ago that you were here. when are you on scype. your never on it

Carrie Wood said...

I wish I could give you a home there! I'll pray for you to find one though!