Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Birthday!!!

Yahoo I'm 23. It was a really good Birthday. My mom decorated the kitchen as she has always doen for everyones birthdays every year. It just starts your day right!
Jason and I starting our new tradition, The Birthday Hat!!! I love starting new traditions(thanks carrie) You have to wear it durring dinner, for cake and for Presents! Oh the fun!

Dave and Cathy Wilson joined us for my Birthdya dinner. We had sweet and sour chicken with rice and fresh fruit. Then we had Texas sheet cake with ice cream for dessert. Yum Yum Yum. Truly could have eaten the whole things.


I received wonderful gifts! te wilsons brought me a bag of dried fruit (so good that i finished it already) Then my parents got me sone really cute shirts! and Then Hailey and Jason got me a this dirt devil. I wanted one because Hailey loves to make messes. And a shirt! I scored this birthday.


It really was a fun day. We also went to lunch at this really fun Pizza place down town. So good. But anyways thanks to everyone for making it so wonderful!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I laughed out loud about the dirt devil because thats what i wanted for my birthday too (and Brian got it for me)!

Tonya said...

happy late birthday!! It looked like so much fun!! And I loved the hat! maybe we should do something like that too:) Hope all is going well, we miss you guys.

Carrie Wood said...

I love the birthday hat. It is cute and I'm glad you could wear it. You did get some great gifts and it sounds like a good day. We love you!

Tasha said...

Happy Late Birthday Christy! It looks like it was a fun one! I think the hat is awesome. It's amazing to see how big Hailey is. I miss you!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one. I miss hanging with you too!