Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Candy

So one day Jason was eating some candy and let Hailey have a lick( tisk tisk in my book for hailey). Then acouple days later we set her up on the counter straight to the candy jars- What are you to do with kids
My goal-ha- is to see if we can avoid candy for 5 years. any one think its doable?

2 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

Good luck with that one. Soon she'll know what you're eating and want it. Then how do you say no and give her a green bean?

Carrie Wood said...

OH ya, and what are you going to do about Halloween?