Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beautiful Cheyenne

So this is part of our breakfast veiw. It is so fun that house that you see has two dogs. a boxer and a collie they are so funny to watch. I hope i have a nice view when we own a house, just starts the day out so nicely.

But this is not what it looks like now. Its been so weird it has hardly snowed. I went for a walk around the block today, thats how nic it is here. Nice and sunny but of course windy. When we return to Rexburg I will not be complaing about the wind!! Its got nothing on Cheyenne.

No comments: