Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Date nights are great


So I have just decided that bowling is one of my favorite dates. I would rather spend the money on that then a movie and dinner. Way more fun!!!
That's where we went tonight for our Date. Two Bar Bowling alley! Only one in Cheyenne Wyoming(well besides the base) Its nice. No smoking which makes the whole difference. I used to hate coming home like smoke. But we played 3 games. I won the first one 120 to 95. Then Jason got in the groove and beat me for the next two. 113-118 and like 106- 115.
We added a little wager on each frame. If you won the frame you got 1 thing. a spare or strike 2 things. Now these things are features to our future dream home (some day lol). So what we ended up with is a home in Georgia. Sitting on 10 acres. The front 3 acres are surrounded by trees half of them are fruit trees. The back 7 acres are full of a 3 door shop, 3 golf holes, and a 6 stall barn and an outdoor arena. Sounds pretty nice huh. So The 3 acres right next to the house is actually yard except for the basketball count and tennis court. Then we are going to have a stone patio with a built in grill and water fall. then close to that will be the hot tub and pool. Man our house is going to be great. Oh yeah there will be a wrap around porch.
Did I mention were going to be millionaires!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

That is a great dream home. I hope it comes to pass! We'll definitely come out to visit!