Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, February 5, 2009

She is just going to love dress up. She loves o put things over her head. Anything that will go goes. he loves this silver bead neckless that we found. Anytime any where she will paly with it. Its great and so fun to watch her put it on take it off

Ahh I love my little Girl!

I also love my husband very much and am very thankful that he such a hard worker and willing to live with my parents. It has been just a blessing to be here. He is so wonderful and I love him with all my heart and i am greatful to be married to him every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your sunday books what a great idea!