Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blood

So sad. She got her first bloody nose. I was sitting in a chair doing my homework while she was playing with toys a couple of feet away. She came over but when she went to grab the chair she missed with her hand but got it with her face. At first i didnt get what happened and why she was so sad. Then i saw the bloody nose- poor girl. But she was such a trooper cause once i had her and held her for a minute she calmed right down and was her happy self again.
I'm not tokeen on doing my homework now when she is awake for fear it will happen again. So now i try to wake up early(530) to do my homework and get it done before the day starts. Why so early why not at night. Well thats easy because if i wait until night i am worried about it all day the stressed at night cause its due in 3 hours and then if i dont understand it i just have to guess. Unlike if i do it it in the morning I have time to find the answer or wait until Jason gets home and ask him and then spend the rest of the nght with him- much better even though its early.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Wow, I am impressed you can get up that early. I think you are really smart to do it that way though. I may have to start doing that just to get a shower once I have 2 kids!