Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nice weather in February?


So latley it has been so nice here. Like the 50's crazy its winter. So we have been taking advantage and going out side for a little bit each day. Yesturday we went out and played in the driveway while we waited for Dad to get home. Today we went out on the deck with some toys and then went b the shop and played over there. She is still a little unsure of the ground but sh rely likes it outside. It feels so good to be outside!

1 comment:

McKay and Jessica said...

I cant wait till all yall get your butts back here in R-burg! I am so excited to see Halie walking!!! that will be quite the change!!!!!