Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sleepy

Because i have been trying to get Hailey to sleep on her own i though she might like something in her crib with her. So I though Mr. Snuffles would be a great companion for her. As you can see I think they are getting a long really well.

For an Update on how Hailey is sleeping---She is doing Great!!!!! Part of last week i would just go in there and hold her. But now i don't go in there. sometimes we have heard from her but we just let her cry it out. The past two nights...amazing. I feel so much better and Hailey seems to be enjoying it as well. She wakes up at 9 a.m. bright and chipper and talkative it is so wonderful. I am so glad we (well me) decided to do this.

No comments: