Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, October 27, 2008

PHOTO TAG!


This was Hailey pretty soon after we moved here to Madison. I thought she was just so cute in these Pj's and she was such a stander and still is. These are actually the cloths that we brought her home from the hospital in. They were a little too big for her then and here a little small. But i like to make sure i get a good use out of her cloths. She kinda looks like a chubby boy with the way her hair is parted...sorry Hailey done her hair more girlish, but your still beautiful!!!

I was tagged by Whitney-- Here's what you do. Go to your picture folder, fourth folder, open the fourth picture, and blog about it!

I tag Carrie Wood, Sheena, Michelle, and Kacey.

No comments: