Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Doctor

We went to the Doctor today to get her 6 months check up and shots :( But she weighs 18.5 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches tall. She is just growing and growing. Although when you look at her weight on the curved chart graphs once she started to crawl her weight has leveled out a little bit. what a proof to working out. But that puts her in 85th % for weight and 50% for height.

The shots went well. She sure does not like them, but she gets over it and is some what happy before the nurses leave them room which is nice for them i would imagine. They offered for me to give her the flu shot, but i wasn't sure if i should. Does any one have an opinion on that one? Jason and i don't get it, but should she.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Our friends got one for their little guy. I was thinking I will go get Caleb and me one. Did you ask your pediatrician?