Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pig Tails

Oh so Cute!!!! During Conference I decided that i should try and master pig tails in Hailey's hair. I have always wanted to do it but never knew how...and didn't have the right bands to do it with. Well still not having the right bands i just took half ones and went for it. She is so cute in them. It is so fun to see her crawling around with two little spikes. I think you will be seeing her in pig tails a lot specially once i get he right bands for her little Hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute in pig tails!!