Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pandy

Kaleb found a new friend. During conference Kaleb went into Hailey's room and we heard some heavy and hoeing. We looked in and Kaleb was trying to pull Pandy out into the Living room to play with him.

I have had this panda bear since i was like 4.When my dad came back from a TDY in Korea he brought me this panda bear and i named him Pandy. He has seen a lot in his days. He is the perfect pillow and very understanding. He has been the guardian of my room for almost 20 years now. But now I have Jason so i am letting Pandy take post in Hailey's room. He is doing a very good job so far.

No comments: