Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Play!


Sticking out their tongues...where did Hailey ever learn that?
It is so cute to watch Hailey play with other children. She gets so excited when other kids are around and is so amazed by them. I had to go to class and Michelle was not feeling good so i asked another wonderful sister in my ward- Brittany- if she could watch Hailey for me. I would have ditched if I hadn't had my my mid-term that day. Bracken is a month older then Hailey. Brittany took these pictures as they were playing

No comments: