Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Service

For one of the projects in Jason's Communication class they had to go on a group date and perform a service for others. So they decided to do a date scavenger hunt. We had a list of chores that we had to do, so went went from apt. to apt doing them for some people. It was a ton of fun.

Washing dishing
Washing the Refrigerator.

Cleaning the counter
Sweeping the Floor
Taking out the trash

1 comment:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Thanks for cleaning our counter. I didn't think it was dirty, but I think Wyatt left brownie on there. . . thats embarrassing.