Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friends


Hailey and Kaleb are so cute together. They have a ton of fun and they seem to really like each other. Kaleb like to sit in the banana chair and have us rock him back and forth. I thought Hailey might enjoy it as well. So at first i put Hailey in Kalebs lap but got a little worried that the would bang heads so i put them side by side. Hailey was not a big fan so i took her off, but Kaleb wanted her on so he got off and tried to pick Hailey up to bring her back on. It was so cute.

Then a couple of days later when Michelle was watching Hailey they heard Hailey complaining and looked to see what her problem was and it was Kaleb sitting on her lap. I think he learned that from me putting Hailey in her lap. So cute though.

No comments: