Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to express my gratitude to all of those who made graduation possible. It was not until about a month ago that i realized that Hailey has been excepted into so many of your homes so I could go to class. and many of you for numerous hours a week. There would have been no way for me to have gotten this far without each of you. Hailey really enjoyed coming over to your houses. Those who have moved she still remembers and asks where you are. So i tell her that you have moved and we look up up on your blog to see how you are doing.

But truly THANK YOU we are so grateful for you service and taking such good care of our daughter.

2 comments:

Kacey said...

congrats on graduating!!! It is such a relief once you are done!!! I am proud of you for finishing!!

Tasha said...

Congratulations on graduating! I'm sure there is lots of relief in being done. Now to figure out how to handle not being in school ;)