Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Girly Girl

Hailey is such a girl and we love it! She found these curlers under the sink and asked for me to put them in. So we put in a couple in her hair and of course we also had to put some in mine to. So we were just playing around and then Hailey went to her room and started to read the books we checked out from the library to her puppies.




She loves brushing her teeth. If we would let her I'm sure some days she would brush them ever time we would go into the bathroom. We use mint tooth paste and she has some berry tooth paste and occasionally she asks for both kinds on it at one time-yuck-but she likes it.

No comments: