Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Play time Projects


SO I have decided that Hailey and I need a play time box. Which will be a filing cabinet full of activities. So on raining days or times where we do not have much to do and I do not get board i thought it would be good to come up with a bunch of activities and put them in a little jar, so Hailey can draw one out and then we can set it up and play. So today Hailey and I (which is me mainly) cut our a bunch of fish and and some clocks. So now we have two activities to do. I'll keep building this up if any one has any ideas please share!

1 comment:

April said...

What a great idea! What kind of games are you guys going to play with the fish? Just curious. I think puppets would be fun.