Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project

A couple of Christmas's ago my sister gave use some bean bags and since then i have been wanting a bean bag toss board. And I finally found an image that i wanted that i knew the kids would enjoy. So I use this opportunity to get my mom helps.
So I am so excited that we were able to make this (thanks to my mom and her wonderful art talent) This turned out so cute! I am so excited to be able to bring this out and play with it.


We had such a wonderful visit with my family. It is always a bitter sweet to leave and come home. The way back from me was better and thankfully less uncomfortable for some reason. But my parents are just so wonderful and we loved being there and can't wait to see them again when little Logan come to join us in this world! It was such a need get away for us and such a nice break from school!
So Thank you Mom and Dad! We love you!

No comments: