Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just playing

We had so much fun and took full advantage of the beautiful weather. We played basketball, my mom took Hailey for a couple of walks. We came out to the field( back-back yard ) to my parents house and played croquet it was so fun. We tried to get a picture of Hailey doing it but I was able to- I think my mom did on her camera I'll have to see if she did and get it. It was so funny.
She sure did love having so much attention and free space to roam with out having to be herded to get back here or there.
Just a couple of picture of Jason and Hailey playing together!


She sure loves her DAD!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

That is so cute. What a Daddy's girl!