Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Celebrating

We had a little party for her on Saturday too. We had some friends over for pizza, cake, and ice cream. while we were getting ready for them to come over- we were having some fun...


I just don't know who looks better?
OR


So I did not have too much time do to school projects to make a supper cute cake for a Hailey but still had time to make her what she wanted-asked for- a fun fetti Dalmatian puppy cake. So that was fun. 


3 comments:

April said...

What a cute cake and Hailey is so cute with the hat and sunglasses. My votes for Hailey.

Shannon said...

That cake is amazing! I'm not gonna lie, I'm jealous :P Hailey is just getting so big. So glad y'all are doing well and I miss your family!

Carrie Wood said...

That is really cute. Jason and Hailey are tied, I guess! And, yes, cute cake! Good job, mom!