Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Pictures

We went to Bevear dick park a while ago with the Willey's and enjoyed the sun with some hot dogs. Jessica brought her camera and took some pictures of Hailey. So I thought we would share a few with you. If only i did her hair that day-oh well she is still pretty.
Hailey loves taking care of her puppies. We finally just got them named so we know which ones she is talking about. But it is so cute she will rock them, feed them, sing to them, and play with them. Half the times when i put her down for a nap we have to put them all to bed first but rocking and signing to them.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Oh, such cute pictures of Hailey. Thanks for posting! I can't believe you guys drank that yuckiness! And, I totally agree with you about Saturday cleaning. Really worth it!