Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Luck in Cheyenne

I think I have been injured more here than I think I was in Rexburg and I lived there for 5 years. And we have only been here for almost two months- Ridiculous I say ridiculous!!!

I was leaving our friends house at like 9 at night and their court yard does not have any lights. I wanted to run home- they live just up the street from us. So I started running but in order to get out of their court yard you have to go up a couple of steps,well I did not make it up those steps as smoothly as I would have liked. So I must have tripped on the top of the step. So I went flying over the side walk and into the parking lot. It hurt a lot!
You can still see each on of these. They are not gone yet but hopefully soon. At least they do not hurt anymore.

No comments: