Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Walking

We finally got a double stroller. It has been so nice. At first I wanted one that seats side by side, but after trying and comparing we decided to get this one. It is perfect for us. They both do really well  in it and Hailey enjoys being able to move her seat in different directions or spots. So its fun. I have been going walking every day and it has been enjoyable.
My parents only live a mile away but the hill so we headed over there on Sunday for dinner. It was a fun walk, we went through he neighborhoods and looked around on on Sundays Hailey skips her nap because we do not get out of church until 2 and that would be too late. But i guess it took long enough that she fell asleep-pretty funny. 

No comments: