Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hair

Oh how he has grown up so much since I last posted. He is starting to grab onto more objects and enjoy them. He is supper smiley and is so close to start giggling. He is getting so tall. Last time I weighed him he was 14 pounds and 27 i think inches long. So he is just tall and skinny and adorable!
When we went to the rookies game I did Hailey's Hair in a star. My friends from Rexburg old me how to do it-the did it for the fourth, but I thought I would give it a try. Hailey was very patient with me. It turned out really cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute!! what fun posts! sure miss ya!

Jen said...

The star turned out so well! We sure miss you guys. Logan is looking so big.