Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, September 16, 2010

peak at our apartment

I know it has been a long  time in coming, but here is part of our house.

 And our new wonderful couches that we love oh so much- wow what a difference it make to have nice couches. 
So this is our living room
dinning room
kitchen
When i am totally done with the rest of the house i will post them.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i love your couches! they look so NEW and COMFORTABLE!

Carrie Wood said...

It all looks really nice! Thanks for posting pictures since it will be a while before we get to come see it.
You have done a great job posting pictures. I love to see Logan. He really is getting big!