Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kids Room

I finally got Hailey's room done. I took these right after they we finished so the coloring is a little off but I like it a lot.
A friend of mine helped me to this it took us two days to to (thanks Dianna).
The apples on the trees have the letters of their names on them.


What a difference it makes in a room when there are things on the wall.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Jessica. The room looks awesome!! and it matches your bean bag thrower thing! cool!

Unknown said...

Leave the house, it's too cute to take down.

Unknown said...

very cute! someday hopefully my kids will have something on their walls! :)

Carrie Wood said...

Very cute. I can't believe all your hard work!

April said...

Super cute! Looks like a lot of hard work, but well worth it. Is everything painted on or did you use decals too?