Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Swimming

oh it has been so fun. We have a swimming pool in our complex. So we have been going swimming a lot lately. Hailey took a little while to warm up, but is doing a lot better. We even let Logan jump in for a little bit. but It is just a Tish bit too cold for him.
Testing out the water
It is so fun to be able to get in the water with her an play. She has not been daring enough to get her head under the water, but she is getting closer.
Jason is trying to help her learn to swim.
It has helped for her to have something to go get- Like her octopus.

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh this makes me want to put Maddie back into swim lessons. I am so jealous you have a pool.