Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, August 26, 2010

So we tried to do a home history. Before we were married I Lived in the Dorms. I lived in Barnes hall but it two different Apt. 

Mean While Jason lived:
Then After two semesters: I moved to:
And Jason Moved back home while we were dating in the winter semester of 2006.
Then in the Fall of 2006 We got married and moved into the one bedroom apt.

We lived here until Hailey was born.

2 comments:

April said...

What a fun idea!

Jeff and Emily said...

So fun to remember you both living in each of those places! I wish I would have done that before I left Rexburg!