Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4 Years!

Well 4 years ago, 8 moves, 3 states, and 2 children ago Jason and I got married on August 4th.

What a beautiful day it was. We got married in the Bountiful temple. 

I was 20 and Jason was 23.

 We were madly in love and still are! Here we are starting the next stage in our lives. We have grown in ways I did not know we could. It has been a wonderful blessing being together through all the times we have had. I am so grateful for Jason and all that he has done for our family. I love being married to him. Each day is an adventure.

 I am so thankful for where my life has gone these four years .

And now here we are four years later...
I am so excited to see what is in-store for our little family!

5 comments:

Kayleen said...

Happy Anniversary Marcums!!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

April said...

Happy Anniversary! So happy for you guys. Hope all is going well in your new place.

Carrie Wood said...

That is really such a sweet post. You guys are cute!

McKay and Jessica said...

nice gowns... they look awfully familiar... heh heh. McKay says that the gown makes Jason look fat. ha ha