Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last Day in Rexburg

We woke up nice and early to go have breakfast with some good old time friends- the McBride's and the Flap Jack Shack in Rexburg. It was pretty good. wish we went there more. Then Jason and my Dad went to go get the moving truck. Jason, his Dad, my Dad, and a couple guys from the ward helped us load up the truck. It went pretty fast. --thanks for all the help--. Then we started cleaning and got that done pretty early too. It is amazing how dirty the apartment can get and then i always ask my self why did i let it get that way! lol. But then we had some fun.

Grandma Marcum taking Hailey on her last three rides on the Merry-Go-Round
While we were watching Jason got his leg stuck in the railing around the Merry-Go-Round. I could not help but to laugh because it almost happened to me just before he told me he was stuck--Those who are still in Rexburg, be careful it hurts-lol.
Then we headed over to the play ground and hung out there for a little bit. enjoying the perfect evening- was Poter park always this quite on saturday nights? if so I sure missed out on a lot of fun good park nights.
Just relaxing
Just can't go to Porter Park with out getting wet. And Grandma could not resist. They had a lot of fun that night.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

When I saw the picture of Jason with Logan on his lap, i thought, "whose kid is he holding?" haha. I really wish we could meet him...what head full of hair!

Unknown said...

we miss you guys!! I love the picture of Hailey with her gma in the water- that's awesome!

Shannon said...

It was great to see you guys! Now I have to stop in Cheyenne sometime.

April said...

The water at Porter Park looks way fun!