Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Sunday, August 15, 2010

OUCH!

So I was unpacking things here at the apartment and i went to step over a box and then...
Heel + plug of a blow dryer= OUCH!

It went through so many layers it did not bleed very much but wow I was limping for over a day. I have been walking bare foot or with flip flops so luckily my feet were worn and hard.

4 comments:

McKay and Jessica said...

eww is that a burn or a puncture wound? B/c right now it looks like a burn... gross

Randal and Stef said...

Ouch!!

Carolyn said...

that looks super painful!!!

Carrie Wood said...

Oh Christy, that looks awful. I also hope it doesn't get infected. You are a tough girl!