Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Graduation

So I know I am behind on posting. I have been waiting to get pictures from my mom's camera.
It was a wonderful day. It started out with Jason finishing all his finals and then my parents arrived. shortly after the Marcum's came. I served them a wonderful salmon dinner and cupcakes.
So we had baked Salmon, steamed carrots and green beans, wild rice, and popcorn shrimp. 
And graduation cupcakes-yellow cake, Reese cup, fudge covered cookie, star burst for the tassel. 

So after dinner we headed to commencement. There was wonderful speakers.
Hailey and Logan did great! Hailey had a fever and was not feeling really well, but she was a great trooper.
Then we had a little break, until convocation. Luckily I was able to join Jason and walk in his department so we all did not have to split up. 
But in his department of Accounting it took a long time so it was to dark to take picture after.

Little Logan with my cap and Miss Hailey!
SO on Sunday before Church we went and took some pictures in from of the sign.
With my parents
Jason's parents
and US!!
WE DID IT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so proud of you two!! and what cute cupcakes! I've never seen that. You guys are awesome. i hope everthing is good. we miss ya!

McKay and Jessica said...

yayness!

April said...

Congrats on graduating! Very exciting. Wow, that dinner looks really yummy and I LOVE the cupcakes.