Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Project


So my mom and I are making quite books for Hailey and Caleb. It is so fun to do. Taking a lot longer then planned but its going. We have a couple of pages done and have statered a couple more. A total of 10 pages. ITs going to get great!

Another project that we just finished is a flip book. It is full of pictures of the temples, Christ, Christ admineresting to the people, Prophets, sunday thing. So Hailey can flip through church pictures durring sacrament meetings. She likes it, we tried it out on sunday. And of course we have our little helper to help. As you can tell the material is folded and organized nicely except for where Hailey is, but she love to play with it all


1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Wow - this looks like a major project! I can't believe all the work you are doing. It is going to be so cool to have.