Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Look at me I'm all grown up

So when ever the camera comes out Hailey comes up. So getting her picture is sometimes hard to do cause she wont stay and do what i want to get a picture of. But look at her teeth. She has 8 now. man-o-man.Here she is on her 10 months Birthday!!! Love the Hair. I have always put it it two pigtails, so i said why not One right on top. I think its pretty cute i think i just might put her hair like ths for sunday. Her hair is getting so long. I think it might be time for a cut, so sad. But well see it might take a while for me to get the guts to do it.


1 comment:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute! I can't believe she has 8 teeth! Brecken got 2 at 6 months and thats all he has