Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, January 9, 2009

growing up

She is so litte! So cute but yet growing up so fast. I can't believe how fast it is flying bye.



The new things with Hailey

1. She has 7 teeth
2. She can climb up stairs
3. She can climb of a couch, chair, bed, feet first by herself.
4. She can stand on her own
6. She can take one and a half step pretty well when she wants too.
7. She can open any drawer and any cupboard
8. She can do a pretty good job of mimicing
9. She can say "Sh" "Da" "Do" "Ma" syliballs.
10. She can play Peek-a-boo
11. She can kick her feet in the tub
She is jut growing up and learning so fast!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow, I can't believe she has 7 teeth! She is getting so big. I just wanted to let you know that our blog got deleted and I had to change the title. You'll have to change your link if you want it to go to the new one.