Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a climber and a mover

So surprise I can climb. I walked into our bedroom for serioulsy maybe 30 seconds And i walked back in and there she was. On top of the bench. for not being 10 month(when this was taken) I think thats pretty good. It was cute to see her get off as well. She did very well.Sometimes i'll feed her cherios on that chair and while or after she is done she will start rearanging the furnature for us. It is so fun to see her face and the pride in her eyes of what she is doing.


1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

OH my gosh! I can't believe she got up there! She is a climber!