Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Testing the Waters




We went to Rigby Lake with the Staddards. It was a ton of fun. Hailey was not so sure at first. One cause it was so cold and then we started her in the deep end(well for her deep end). We played in it there for a while and then we went to the edge where she could put her feet in the sand and sit. She seemed to really like it there. When Jason was playing with her she even giggled. So funny. Now i cant wait until the school pool open and we can go swimming!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

haha she is such a cute little girl! I love that she is always smiling!

Carrie Wood said...

She is so big! I can't believe it! I am so impressed with those thighs! She looks really cute in her swimsuit:)

Anonymous said...

what a doll! i love her smile so cute!