Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OPPS

HAHAHAHAHA...Jason was coming back over from the Willey's apartment and right when they came into the kitchen Hailey was starting to spit up.To be honest i totally could have saved this from happening. But i cheered Hailey on while Jason had no idea until it hit his head. I am so mean i know but i thought it was fair(and funny) considering he rarely ever gets spit up on. And then he thought i was going to get something to wipe it up, but nope i got the camera!!! hehehehe He wasnt to happy..lol..

3 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

how funny! I remember when Kolby used to spit up on us all the time! It's a lot funnier when you are not the one being spit up on!

Anonymous said...

oh thats awesome! i can see that jason was so thrilled about that! i just love it when it happens to the hubbies just because i couldn't go out without carter spitting up all over my nice clothes.

Carrie Wood said...

Ya, that's pretty funny. I'll never forget his reactions to Caleb's poo on his lap and his spit up when you guys visited us. Good job getting the camera!