Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, August 4, 2008

Best for Last

The last place that we stopped was Old Faithful. Right in time look around before it went off dirring the sunset. It was really pretty. We had a good excited crowed next to us, it was fun. While we were waiting we went and got ice cream in the lodge. Hailey loves what ever we have so I got her, her own spoon that she could play with. She likes it and is pretty good with it. If only it had ice cream on it she would have liked it better.

1 comment:

Janelle & Brandon said...

How fun I love Yellowstone, Happy Anniversary!