Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Toys

I was getting ready and Jason was playing with Hailey. I walk out to the leaving room to see Hailey with some of my cooking utensils around her and Jason walking past me asking out loud what can she bang on. He went and found a pan lid. It was so cute she really enjoys these...watching her play with these I wonder why we would ever have to go and buy expensive toys for her when she likes what's in the house.




When Jason came back with the lid he taught her how to bang on the lid with the utensils. Then he went and started doing something else and I walked in and she was just playing away. It was so cute.

Every Saturday pretty much we have a group of Bag Pipers play in the building right behind the house. It is so fun to listen to. So that is why you here them in the back ground. It was kinda funny it was like Hailey wanted to play with them...


2 comments:

McKay and Jessica said...

Holy crap girl! you posted A LOT of stuff in one day! I'm trying to post stuff right now but I have like zero patience so it's going even slower. You are awsome!

McKay and Jessica said...

those bagpipes are super loud in your apt! you can only hear them a little in mine... Weird