Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rollin

Hailey has started to roll over, but she will only keep rolling on the bed, once we put her on the floor she complains.


It is so cute sometimes depending on where she is in her crib I can ask her to come over to me and she will roll over to me. It is so cute.


But she can only roll to her left. She won't roll to her right. If we are on her right side and ask her to come to us she will just roll to the left.

1 comment:

McKay and Jessica said...

CUTE! I think I am going to steal Halie she is adorable... haha