Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hot Pads


I just thought Hailey looked so cute playing with these hot pad. It was so funny the first time she just looked up at me and was like- look at me-Is this ok? cause I like it- I hope it is. All i could do was smile at here and laugh. So she kept playing with them.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

My goodness! Look at all the fun.
I skip a couple days checking your blog and miss tons! I can't believe all the stuff Hailey can do. I love watching her roll.
I am so amazed at all the stuff you packed into one day! Sounds like a great anniversary. You have the benefit of a summer anniversary!