Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

??? What are you???

So up by the upper playing fields or behind the movie theater there are these animals that are so big. I think they are prairie dogs-not sure cause i have never seen such a large ones but there huge!
They chirp like a prairie dog would, they're not very friendly-which I did not mind. I felt like they could come up and eat me. I know that they are really not that big, but a for a rodent that is too big.
There were some smaller( baby ones) There are pretty cute.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i am prety sure they are yellow-bellied marmots...also known as "rock chucks" by the idahoans.

Dillon & Bree said...

Yes they are "rock chucks"...it dawned on me the other day. They are funny little animals...almost as skiddish as prairie dogs!