Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Name Picture

Not sure if you remember but my mom does name pictures for us. So When she was here she made Logan's and redid Hailey's. they look so good in their room!
Logan's is of Book of Mormon stories
Hailey's is President Hickley's "B's"
Thank you mom, we love them!

3 comments:

Dillon & Bree said...

Okay Im like blog stalking you!! But I love those pictures!! Thet are AWESOME...WOW is all I can say.

McKay and Jessica said...

Very nice!

Carrie Wood said...

Those do look really nice. They are great ideas for name pictures, too.
Love Logan's hair!!