Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hair

When we was first born
nap hair
Spiky hair
missionary hair
just cute sleeping picture with slightly parted
towel hair

It is so fun to have babies with hair. I have done a lot more hair dues but i have not taken any pictures. So I will have to get those another time. But thought I would share some now with you.

4 comments:

Dillon & Bree said...

He is adorable! I love that you play with his hair. And I cant believe how much he really has... Crazy!!

April said...

Yeah, more Logan pictures!! Have I told you he is sooooo cute. The spiky hair pic is really funny.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new little guy! he is such a cutie pie!

McKay and Jessica said...

Tee Hee... SPIKES!!!