Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Logan Jason Marcum

Here are some quick pictures from yesterday.  I will fill you all in a little more another time, but both kids are asleep so I am going to sleep!

But we are all doing really well.

7 comments:

mckell said...

Holy Cow, Holy Cow! Yay for his long-awaited arrival. He is so handsome. (Lovin' that dark hair.) Congratulations!!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Carrie Wood said...

Wow! Finally that big boy has arrived. I can't believe how dark his hair is. I can't wait to hold him!

Jessica and McKay said...

YAY! What a cutie!

Kayleen said...

what a big boy!!!! Congrats Christy!

Carrie Fowler said...

Congrats!! He is so cute!! I love all of his hair.

April said...

What a handsome boy!! So happy for you and Jason.