Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, March 1, 2010

Class

So i have been having so much fun in my Advanced Presentation class. I made a cake this weekend. I just love playing with fondant. I could totally tell that it has been a long long time since i have used it but it sure is fun. And with the forms that i got for Christmas It makes things so easy and fun- no mess of making a cake. Just decorate.  So It was supper easy and fun. I would love to do this more often.This picture is with the columns. which are supper cool because you can fill them in with what ever you want.


This one is just the simple three layer with out the pillars- another reason why using forms are so much cooler-because you can rebuild-take apart as much as you want.  Great!

2 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

It looks great Christy!

Carrie Wood said...

That's beautiful! You just need more people to hire you to make their cakes!